- Ēšanas un barošanas piederumi
- Mitrās salvetes zīdaiņiem
- Pudelīšu sterilizatori un sildītāji
- Kosmētika, higiēna
- Pakāpieni, krēsliņi
- Mobilās aukles - racijas
- Bērnu priekšautiņi un priekšauti
- Termometri, mērītāji, jaundzimušo svari
- Vannas piederumi
- Pārtīšanas virsmas
- Podiņi-treneri, naktspodiņi
Foreign travelers, you can claim a tax refund on purchases that you personally export from that country. To obtain a refund within the European Union (EU) you have to reside outside the Union.
Notice: Residents of EU countries can not claim VAT for purchases made in EU.
How it works in Lithuania?
- Look out for the Global Blue logo; if you cannot see it, please ask the shop staff if they provide the service. Minimum purchase amount should exceed 200LTL per one cash receipt.
- In order to obtain a refund on purchased goods you have to prove exportation with a customs stamp on your Tax Refund Cheque. Show your goods in unused condition , receipts, and the Tax Refund Cheque to customs officials before leaving the country, and have your cheque stamped. When travelling within the EU, show your purchases and documents to customs officials in the last EU country you visit before leaving Europe.
- Customs validation should be obtained within 3 months plus the month of purchase. After customs validation there is no expiration date for Lithuanian Tax Refund Cheques.
Please note, that the final refund you receive will consist of the VAT total, minus an administration fee.
Tax Free Shopping doesn’t apply to goods that are shipped, sent by courier or bought on the internet.
Where to claim your refund?
If you leave Lithuania by road
Lavoriškės post , Vilnius-Polock road
Medininkai post , Vilnius- Minsk roud
Šalčininkai post, Vilnius-Lida roud
Raigardas post , Vilnius – Grodno road
To Russian Federation:
Kybartai post, Kaunas- Kaliningrad road
Panemunė post, Šiauliai- Kaliningrad road
If you come to visit Lithuania again, visit Medicinos bankas offices at the following addresses:
Vilnius, Vokiečių str. 28
Vilnius, Pamėnkalnio str. 40
Vilnius, Konstitucijos ave. 3
Vilnius, Sodų str. 22 (Bus station)
Kaunas , Vytauto ave. 14
Klaipėda, Šermukšnių str. 1
Klaipėda, H. Manto str. 31
Tauragė, Gedimino str. 23
If you leave Lithunia by train:
Ask the customs officer on the train during the customs inspection on the border to stamp your Tax Refund Cheque and later visit any Refund point.
If you leave from the airport:
Medicinos bankas offices:
- Vilnius International airport Arrivals hall
- Kaunas airport
- Palanga airport
Fragrances International: Duty free shops –Departures Gates 1&14
Minsk, Technobank. Kropotkina str. 44
In Russian Federation:
Masterbank offices: Runovsky lane 12
Leningradskoe highway 13, bld.1
Pyatnitskaya street 31/2, bld. 3
Tverskaya street 9/17, bld. 1
Masterbank office: Malaya Sadovaya 4, prem. 1H, liter A
Cash Refund LTD: Chapyguina str. 6/2, Office 345, Box 718
For more international refund points please visit www.global-blue.com
If you would like to receive your refund to a credit card or on a bank cheque, mail your Refund cheques along with the cash receipts to Global Blue. A bank cheque will be sent to your home address or a crediting will be done to your credit card. Remember to enter your credit card number on a back side of Tax Refund Cheque.
For more information please contact:
UAB „Global Blue Lietuva“
Pylimo str. 41/1
Phone: +370 5 2644100
Fax: +370 5 2644101
e-mail : [email protected]